BOARDING & DAYCARE AT DRIFTWOOD
Prices are per pet, per day and based on a 11:00 AM checkout.
No charge for final day if pet is picked up before 11 AM.
Additional Holiday Rates or Weekend Rates may apply – but never both.
Daycare: $11.00 per day
- Standard Rate (Labor Day – Memorial Day): $21.00 per day
- Summer Peak Rate (Memorial Day – Labor Day): $23.00 per day
- Private Suites – Standard (Labor Day – Memorial Day): $32.00 per day
- Private Suites – Summer Peak (Memorial Day – Labor Day): $34.00 per day
- Weekend Rate (Friday, Saturday and Sunday): $2 per day
- Holiday Rate (days surrounding Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s) : $4 per day; minimum 3-day deposit required.
- Medications: $1.50 per dose
- Doggie Play Time in Exercise Area: $7.00 per 15 minute session
- Exercise Trails: Priced below
EXERCISE on Private DRIFTWOOD TRAILS:
Exercises at Driftwood are private trips for your dog to enjoy our beautiful 20 acres of grassland! Your dog and our staff will be able to put the kennel behind them and relax on a walk through the fields, giving them a chance to reset from the noise of all the excitement inside and the opportunity to make their mark on the field for all the dogs in the area to know about! Dogs in families can also walk together or separately based on owner preference, but this one-on-one time for your pooch is highly recommend for anxious, worried, energetic, or long-time boarders here at Driftwood.
Meadowbark ~ 1/3 of a mile: $7.00
Sherlock Bones ~ 1/2 of a mile: $9.00
Ruff ‘n’ Ready ~ 1 mile: $12.00
Waggin’ Master ~ 1.5 miles: $14.00
FIRST TIME BOARDER INFORMATION
Welcome to Driftwood!
When staying with us, we recommend you bring your dog's food from home, as it will be easier on their stomach to continue a regular diet than to switch to something new. If you do forget or would prefer, we do have food here to provide at an additional charge.
We also welcome you to bring any blankets or beds from home while your pet is staying with us - but we recommend that they are machine washable! Accidents happen, and we'll be able to clean them up here before they go home. If your dog is a "chewer" know that it's possible these items end up damaged or beyond repair. We have options for those dogs here!
Dogs visiting the facility must be current on rabies, distemper/parvo, and bordetella (kennel cough) vaccines.
Cats must be current on rabies, and distemper, and be free of FeLV, FIP and FIV.
If your pet needs boosters, we are happy to provide the required vaccinations during your pet’s stay. For your convenience, we can also do veterinary exams, heartworm checks and fecal parasite.